CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ouch

OK so James and I have recently bought new bikes and so we have been bike riding. We usually go out for a 2-3 mile ride and that is about it because we always have Bethannie riding as well. James did not have work yesterday and so we decided we would go for a ride while Bethannie was at school and put the other two in the trailer we have that you pull behind the bike. Well I thought we would go for a bit longer then we normally do but no James had other ideas. 8 miles later we are done. My butt was so sore from sitting on that seat. I do not know how people ride for so long and not have to stop for a while to rest your tail end. Any how I am feeling very sore from it now but all worth it.

4 comments:

Jason and Charlotte said...

Tell James he owes you a massage.....a rearend massage!! haha

Lilly said...

It helps to build up. After awhile the bum sort of gets used to it. When we did our infamous bike trip, my rear did alright the first day, but the last ten miles of the trip back to the car were PAINFUL!!! Keep it up! I think we might try another bike trip later this summer. Want to join us?

Lilly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TARA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Sorry we didn't get to talk to you today. This time change is killing me. By the time we got home, it was too late there to call you. Even though it was only eight here. Well anyways, I hope you had a GREAT day! I also hope you enjoy this, your last year in your twenties. For in less than one year, you, my dear, will be THIRTY!!!! Ouch! Don't worry, I'll still love you! Happy Birthday!

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Tara!!! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and tell you that I think you are doing so great with all your excersise exploits lately!! I think that is awesome!!
I also love your garden, it looks like it is really producing, keep tracking it in pictures this summer. Fun Stuff!!
Christa