CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy birthday to me



Well yesterday was my birthday and so now I am officially less then one year away from being out of my 20's. I do not think it really bothers me but we will see next year as I get closer to it. I never really feel older on your birthday as every one asks. But it was a fun day. James had duty on Saturday and so I had to go buy the food I wanted made for dinner and then Bethannie had been saying she wanted to make a cake. Well I did not have the nerve to let a 6 year old in the kitchen by herself to make a cake. So James had to help her yesterday after church. They made me a cake and so I have a piture of it. Not bad for a 6, 4, and 2 year old decorating it. But James got me a Vera Bradley bag I had been wanting and I thought that was the end of my present but he was sneaky and put a new workout outfit inside the bag. He kept giving me this big funny smile till I noticed there was something in the bag. Any how it was fun. I had Salmon for dinner and it was delicious. Any how well I just wanted to share my day.

6 comments:

Happy said...

Indeed Happy Birthday to you!
Not bad on the cake, perhaps some up and coming chefs in the family? I am glad that you had a good day. Sometimes it is just fun to let the day go the way it needs to go. I am sure that the young ones had a great time getting that BEAUTIFUL cake ready for their SPECIAL MOM. I know that dad had a good time with them decorating and helping them get it ready for their special mom.

Keep on smiling.

Love;

Mom and Mark

lilbit2cute said...

Happy belated birthday Tara!
Love,
Kristy, Travis and Braeden

Lilly said...

Happy Birthday again! Glad to see you had a good day! Love ya,
Jennifer

Aleisha said...

Happy Birthday!!! Yeah for June b-days...lol Amazing job on the cake. My kids would have licked the frosting all off. Sounds like you had a great b-day. =o)

Jason and Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday you young thang!!! Looks like you had fun...wish we could have went out to lunch together to celebrate!!! Miss you guys!!!

sunshine said...

Got on you blog and no updates lately not like you, are you o.k.? Hope that your birthday was a great one. We love you all tons and miss you lots.

Love,
Margaret and Dad