CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Monday of our trip




Like I said the kids and I went shopping on Monday. And for all of you who know me well you know I will find the bargains and that is just what I did. I found the girls the cutest dresses for $5 each. I am taking a picture of them today when they are ready for church and putting it on here because it is just so cute. I was finding jeans and long sleeve shirts for the girls for this winter. Any how so we had fun. Then the hotel we were at had a swimming pool and so we went swimming there. The kids are like little fish they can not get enough of the water. Any how we went swimming every day at least once. The love it. Mackenzie was jumping in off the sides all by herself by the time we left this week. James learned how to swim on his back and sort of float. And Bethannie well she is a really good swimmer for never having swim lessons and so she just keeps trying to learn new ways of swimming.

1 comments:

Happy said...

Are the FISH? Are they Part FISH, or NO, they are children having fun acting like fish. That's it, they are acting like fish. They are just too stinking cute. I know they all had fun in the water. They loved going swimming when they were with us last summer. Keep swimming you three and know that you can do it.

Hugs and kisses.

love,

nanna