CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Look at what a diva




OK another post about Mackenzie but I was going through all the hand me down and back to me clothes that my sister in law had and seeing what would fit Mackenzie for this summer. So I was making her try on all these clothes well this was what she picked to wear today when we were all done. So then she went and found these sunglasses of Bethannie's. They are so big on her but she still looked so cute. Any how she is so in love with the camera.

3 comments:

Shayla Shumaker said...

So stinking cute! So hows it going Tara? Sorry i didnt get your IM message for a while. Talk to you soon!

Happy said...

Yeppers, you can tell she is from this clan. She is sooooo cute. I can remember Bethannie doing the same thing with the camera.

You both are DOING a great job with your little ones. Keep up the good work.

Love you all and have a wonderful day.

Nanna and Pappa

sunshine said...

Looks like MacKenzie is having fun with the camera. She's getting so big, growing up to fast. Seems like only yesterday that I was in Fla. waiting for you guys to come home from the hospital. Miss you all and love ya lots.

Love,
Margaret