CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Y

Well I went to the Y yesterday for a class. With the 12 week challenge we meet once a week and we meet with a personal trainer but he is also like our coach. Any how well we were all suppose to go and we were going to have another work out session. Guess what. No one else shows up so I got an hour of him kicking just my butt. It was so hard. We usually get a minute to rest between all the exercises we are doing because he has to tell every one what they are doing next. Well not yesterday. It was one full hour of torture. I tell him all the time that I never sweat like I do in his work outs. Any how so as much as I was hating it yesterday while I was doing it all I should have been so glad for the one on one help. I successfully did a plank yesterday for a whole minute as well. I have NEVER been able to do it for more then 15 sec. so I was excited I did it. Any how, I hurt today but that is always a good sign I guess. Anf for those who say they want pics. You have to wait. I will send a pic at the end of the challenge. I still can not even see a change so I want to wait a little longer.

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

Before and after picts are always fun. That's awesome you got one on one time. Bonus!! I did one to many inner leg excersises with weights two days ago (almost 100) and now I can't walk. Did way to much with to much weigh and pulled all my muscles. Stu is getting a really good laugh though. Keep it up, you will love yourself for it in the end. Plus, think of the wonderful example you are being for your kids in teaching them to stay in shape and be healthy. Awesome!!! =o)