CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mothers Day


I am retyping this post so some of you may have read it but oh well. Well my Mother's Day was a fun filled time in the car listening to my lovely little children fight over which movie to watch, where they had to sit, how much longer we were going to be in the car, And of course when are we going to eat. It was a 7 and a half hour drive form here to Charleston SC and it was not bad but I was not in the mood to be in the car. I was already tired from getting up early to get the rest of things done and get kids up and dressed and ready to walk out the door. James had got me a watch for Mothers day and I really liked the idea. I had told him I wanted a watch that tells your heart rate. So that is what he got me. But long story short. I never would have guessed that this watch would have cost so much and so I told James we are taking it back. Well while we were down in Charleston I knew I was going to the outlet malls. They are my favorite place to get things at. Well this one had a Coach store and so I went in just to look and really could not believe my eyes. They had a whole wall of already marked down prices on these purses another 40% off. I just could not believe it. So I really did start looking then. I told Bethannie to tell Daddy I really want one of these and she said OK. Well again long story short, we went back to the hotel and she told James and we went back later that night and he told me to pick one out and it could be my Mothers day present instead and we will take the watch back. So here is my new purse. Bethannie could not believe that I spent $100 on a purse but James told her that I deserved it and I am always spending our money on them and sometimes we can get things too. I thought that it was sweet. So my Mother's Day was full of the sounds every Mother hears every day. I love it though. Any how well I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day.

2 comments:

Happy said...

Love that you were finally able to get something for yourself. I love it that James thought that you deserve it as well. It is a very nice looking purse. I am tickled that you got one that you liked. James you did a GREAT job for Tara's mother's day gift.

Have fun with your gift, Tara.

Love;

Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG! That was just the most beautiful story I have heard about mothers day! Hope that it was truely as nice as you made it out to be. Mine was just like every sunday except Alexis said to me "mom I enjoy being just like you"! And GOSH this year when they sang their mothers day songs at church it was just so perfect cause this year Alexis actually tried singing all the words as loudly as she could. It was GREAT!