CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tuesday of our Trip



I took the kids to this really cool park. I had gone online to see if I could find one around and so we decided to try this one. It had the coolest slide I have ever seen. It was on a hill with real stairs to the top and then you get on the slide and go down. Well the kids thought this was the coolest. So they did it tons. There were some teenagers there as well and they were sliding down the hill on cardboard and so James thought he would try it after they left so I video taped it and you will get a laugh. Any how. The park also had three playgrounds all right around the slide and so we spent almost 3 hours here this day. It was a lot of fun though. Of course we went swimming after and then had a nice quiet night. This whole week I think I was in bed and sound asleep by 9:30. It was kind of nice.

1 comments:

Happy said...

I bet you all had fun on those slides. They look really cool. Jamesy I think you were too cute sliding on the cardboard. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You will have to tell nanna all about it when I come for a visit.

I love you all, and hugs and kisses to everyone.

Love;

nanna