CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where to start



Well we have had an eventful week neddless to say. SO I will start back at the rest of last Saturday. When we first got here to VA James had said he needed to go ahead and get a car because the base is 10 miles away and he did not want us to not have a car when he is doing duty. So back in Feb we bought a 02' Dodge Intrepid. Well we thought we got a good deal on it. We had NADA the price and found we had paid about $1200 less then it was valued and so that was good and so we liked the car. Well about 4 days before the warrenty was running out the check engine light come on. We take it in and end up dropping over $500 to get things fixed. That was 50% of the cost. Any how needless to say that the check engine light on that car just loved to shine, so we had to have 3 more things fixed and we forked out over $1000 in less then 3 months on the car. Well James decided enough was enough and we were trading it in and so after doing some looking and browsing we bought another car. We found a 2005 Ford Expedition. After our trade in we paid out a little over $5000 for it. Well The NADA for trading it in is over $17000. James and I just started laughing when we saw it. We thought there is no way this is what they really are going to let us have it for. BUt we LOVE it. I call it the beast becasue I am not loving to have to drive it becasue it is so big. I like my van that has no front end hardly. But oh well. So the car is fully loaded and made our trip to South Carolina not a bad one. Any how I told James that we are going to get used to such a nice car and how will we ever go back to normale for us. He said he did not know. HA HA HA. HE really likes it.

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

My brother has the same car and he loves it. Nice deal! Wanna find me my Range Rover for the same price?