CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little James

OK some of you may really not want to know this but I think it is hilarious. Well I have always told people I potty trained James to always sit down when he goes to the bathroom. It never mattered what he had to do he always sat down. Well he just came out of the bathroom and he was like "MOMMY" I am looking at him waiting for what he has to say. " I just went to the bathroom standing up." " I never sat down" He is so excited. How funny is that. Who would of thought that a 4 year old would be so proud for standing up and peeing. Oh well just thought I would share our funny moment.

1 comments:

Happy said...

Tara:

Thanks for sharing that information. It is moments like that, that you will want to record in James Jr's book. That is just too cute. I have to admit, I would have thought nothing of him coming and saying that because we take for granted what our little folks have to say.

I am proud of you Jamesy.

Love;

Nanna/Mom