CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

100 things about me.

Well thanks to Aleisha I am doing this...

100 things about me....
1. I was born in Kettering OH
2. I will be turning 29 in less then 2 weeks.
3. I do not know at what point I got old.
4. I lived in Dayton OH till I was 16.
5. My parents got a divorce when I was 14. It sucked
6. I never knew a divorce would weigh on your mind for so long and about so many things. It is always in the back of my head that if I am not good enough will James want to divorce me too. I know he loves me but you never know.
7. Now my parents hate each other and can not even stand to talk to each other.
8. I am one of 4 kids. three girls and one boy. I am the oldest. I always hated being the oldest when I was younger but now I do not mind it so much. I know what Bethannie will go through and how she will feel though so it is a good thing.
9. I was a girl scout for lots of years when I was younger. I loved it all. My mom was the troop leader and she was the best ever. We did all sorts of fun things that I do not think any other troop came close to topping.
10. I have 3 kids.
11. James and I always said we wanted 4 children.
12. Pregnancy was very hard on me toward the end of every one.
13. I have had 7 blood transfusions due to pregnancy. I am very anemic
14. I always said I wanted to adopt one baby so we shall see if that is how I get my fourth child.
15. No more babies from me though. We decided three was good enough for us.
16. I lived in Kentucky for 2 years.
17. I hated moving around so much in high school but I have now learned that it prepared me for my life with James.
18. James and I met at a wedding reception.
19. We started dating when we were 16.
20. We got married when we were 19.
21. I went to college in Utah.
22. My dorm roommate in college was a sister of a missionary we had just known in Kentucky.
23. We were best friends while we were there.
24. I have a best friend named Tara that I have known for 20 years.
25. I have lived in 8 states now.
26. I have been here in Virginia now for almost 4 months. I still do not know if I like it here but I am getting more used to it.
27. I like to try and go golfing with James. I am not very good at it but I like to go because James likes to do it so much.
28. I miss my family. Besides one sister our closest family is 10 hours away.
29. It is nice that I have my youngest sister living within a hour of us here.
30. I have 27 nieces and nephews and three more on the way.
31. I love camping.
32. I love the beach.
33. I knew I always wanted to be a mom but I never knew it was so much work.
34. I have not finished college yet but I do plan on it.
35. I am going to go to school to be a nurse.
36. I have been to many many states to visit. 36 to be exact.
37. I did not take my first air plane ride till I was 16.
38. I got in a little finder binder about 2 weeks after I got my license. I rolled backwards on a STEEP hill and hit the guys be hind me. It was a manual car. I was never so scared in all my life. I cried because I did not know how I was going to get myself the rest of the way up this huge hill.
39. I have never been in any other car accidents.
40. I have never had a speeding ticket.
41. I love to do thrill rides.
42. I get car sick when ever we are driving for a long time.
43. I went on my first cruise with James in 2005. I was sea sick for the first day but OK after that.
44. I have only done that one cruise.
45. James and I are about to hit our ten year anniversary this July.
46. I have not got the best self image.
47. I have tried so many time to loose weight and never succeed.
48. I do not like to talk in front of people.
49. When I get to know you I am a loud person.
50. I have a funny laugh.
51. People say my laugh in contagious.
52. When I was in the 4Th grade I had my mom cut off all my hair. I had hair to my butt. I would sit on it when I would sit down because it was so long. It was up to my chin when I got it cut.
53. I can not run for long but I am trying to build up so I can run a 5K.
54. When I was younger I went to Girl scout camps in the summer.
55. They were so much fun and I learned so many things.
56. I had my first job when I was 8.
57. I delivered newspapers.
58. I did this for 4 years.
59. My family and I always went on cool vacations when we were smaller.
60. We almost always camped.
61. I would bungee jump if I could find a place to do it.
62. One day I will sky dive.
63. After we are finished with the Navy James and I plan on retiring to Tennessee.
64. We have been in the navy for 9 years now.
65. While I have never minded the navy life I do not like being apart from James so much.
66. I have never broken a bone.
67. I had my tonsils out when I was in the first grade.
68. I have had allergies for as long as I can remember.
69. I used to get allergy shots.
70. Now I just get really bad headaches when grass if freshly cut or lots of pollen is out.
71. I used to play the clarinet. I liked it but never did it in High school.
72. I like to dance.
73. I like to sing but neither of these two things are done in much of public.
74. I am way to self conscious to do things in public.
75. I get my feelings hurt easily.
76. I love to scrapbook.
77. teaching others how to scrapbook is a lot of fun for me.
78. Each of my kids have their own scrapbooks that I am making for them.
79. I have never been to a spa.
80. I plan on going to a spa when I have lost another 25 lbs.
81. I hate breakfast foods.
82. I love chocolate. Maybe that is why I look the way I do. HA HA HA
83. I try to be a good example for my kids.
84. I want to be a good mom and not have my kids feel like they can not talk to me.
85. It scares me about how things are in the world and that we have to be so protective of our children now a days.
86. I have the worst fear about loosing one of them or some one kidnapping them.
87. I love to cook, however I am not the best at it and my family is full of REALLY GREAT cooks. So I always feel like some one can do it better.
88. I love the summer time. I like sunbathing. I always get burnt the first time of every summer and that is never any fun but I still do it.
89. I love to go boating and tubing. I can not water ski though. I tried when I was in College.
90. I like go to hiking and sight seeing. Our kids are enjoying it a lot too now that they are bigger.
91. When I am sad I like to cry by myself in my room.
92. I feel very lonely here sometimes. Especially when James is on duty and I am here by myself with the kids for a couple of days.
93. I used to take for granite James being home but now after this past year of being apart, we take every chance to do things together.
94. I still keep in contact with at least one person I have met in every state we have lived in.
95. While I do enjoy working out to try and loose weight it is not my favorite thing to do.
96. I have started playing volleyball and find it to be a lot of fun.
97. This summer I was suppose to be going on a cruise with James and due to the navy we do not get to do it.
98. I am very ticklish. I can not stand for any one to touch my feet, because they tick so bad. I won a free pedicure on our cruise and I almost kicked the girl while she was using the brush on the bottom of my feet.
99. I have feetaphobia. I hate the thought of touching and looking at other peoples feet.
100. I love to just be me and if others do not like it then they do not have to be my friend.

Now that I have probably bored you to death, it is your turn. If you read this you are tagged. Fill out 100 things about yourself. Have fun.

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

Great list. Now I know you even better. Makes me miss hanging out with you and krisit. I know how you feel on feeling alone. It's awful here and we only have one car so I am stuck home 24-7. but I dont know anyone to go hang out with, so it does not really matter. Anywho, I know how ya feel. =o) 5 more years and we are out of the Navy. WOO HOO!!!

Happy said...

Tara:

My Oh MY, You have entirely too much time on your hands my daughter. How long did it take you to do that?

I have to say that you are so well rounded and you and James are GROUNDED with each other. You compliment each other over and over again.

Keep up the good work and know that we are in your corner.

Love;

Mom

Meredith said...

Tara, I knew a lot of that stuff, but there were a few things that surprised me! Something that I know about you...
You rise to the challenge. ALWAYS. Remember how scared you were to do your first sharing time? But not only did you do it, you excelled and got to the point where you could make one up off the top of your head when needed... and boy, was it needed sometimes!
You are one of the very kindest people I know. I miss you tons, girl! And boy do I miss that laugh! I should have recorded it!
Love ya!

Lilly said...

You're crazy. It took me forever to read through the list, how long did it take you to come up with it and type it all out? Anyways, glad to see you are doing good. Call me you crazy kid!