CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Breakfast






Well we have now started doing Waffles every Saturday for breakfast. James makes them every week and the kids gobble them all up. So I thought I would send you some numbers of what my kids eat. And pics of course. So Bethannie ate 6 waffles, James ate 4 waffles, and Mackenzie had 3. Now it is also not just waffles. We make whip cream and strawberries. They are so good and like I said the kids just love it. They look forward to Saturday breakfasts. James and I tell them that we will have to eat first so we get what we want because they just eat so many.

Well today we are going to be very busy packing the rest of our things for our trip. We are all looking forward to getting away for the week. I think it will be a lot of fun. Any how have a great week and I will post again when we get home and have lots of pics about our trip.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Looks like a good breakfast. Talked to Autumn a little while ago and she was having waffles for her birthday. Have fun on your trip, hopefully it won't rain on you too much this week. It's suppose to storm here tomorrow.
Love,
Margaret

Lilly said...

Tara, Yummy! We love waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. I have to say your kids definitely beat Autumn with how many they can eat! Six for Bethannie. That's impressive!!! Hope you have a good trip. Call me when you get home. I sent you an email with our new phone number! Love ya!