CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A wet day

We do a playgroup here on Wednesday with the church and so yesterday we were suppose to go to the beach. Now we wake up and I am telling the kids to get swim suits on at like 8:45. We do not have to be there till 10:00 but I am trying to get there on time. Well I took Coco out and it starts to sprinkle. Not a ton but it is getting things wet. SO I come back in and tell the kids to change back into clothes. Well one of the girls from playgroup calls me and asks if I am still going since it is sprinkling. Long story short. We packed up and extra outfit for every one put swim suits one and went a head and went to the beach. The whole time out there i bet the temp was barely 75. It was not a nice hot day but the kids did not seem to mind. I hung out on the beach because I was too cold to get in the water. It starts raining again while we are there and not one kids wants to leave. All the moms are asking are you ready to go. But no one answers yes. We were crazy. I am glad the kids had fun though and that they were able to burn off some energy. We had been stuck in the house for three days before this. It has been raining ALOT here lately. Any how it was a fun day.

Emma trying to dump a bucket of water on Mackenzie. Mackenzie ran away just in time.

This is just a pic of all the kids out there. We had 5 families brave enough to come swim in the ocean in the rain.

It was one of the girls Birthdays and so she decided to bring out cupcakes and drinks for every one so this was a good treat for the end of the time swimming.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Girl,
Thanks for stopping by. I can't believe how much older Bethany is. I think I still remember her being a sunbeam or something like that. HOw are you doing? I miss the beach...at least you got to go. I moved to a landlocked place and im beach hungry.

Kara and Theo said...

You should send some of that rain our way! Everything here has turned into kindling.

Happy said...

Funny how rain does not seem to stop people from doing what they like to do. Mackenzie is very cute along with Jamesy and Bethannie.

Tell that that Nanna say HI and we love them oh so much.

Love;
mom/nanna