CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

More beach

So we went out to the Beach yeasterday and we there for a long time. It was so nice. We had lunch down there and the kids just played. We were there for like three hours. I am so not ever moving where I can not be by the beach. It is too nice.

Mackenzie loves going to the beach as well. She is such a little beach girl. She likes to go out in the water. Sometimes more then mommy wants her too. She can not swim but she always wants to go out like the big kids do. Any how but she will sit on the sand and play for hours as well.

James kicking around out there. He loves to body board all the time. He is a little dare devil with it. I am not such the fan sometimes. He scares me with how far out he goes. He will get off his board though and say I can still touch.

James making a sand something.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

There was some crazy, yucky water yesterday, but we had fun! It was funny watching Mackenzie playing in the sand. he he he

Anonymous said...

great picture of James! He looks like he si really having fun! I have a question for you as well. How on this blogsite can I take the slide shows off? When I fixed minechanged it it actually gave me two and I do not need two on my page?!? Can you help?