CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Anniversary





So James and I had a night out for our tenth anniversary thanks to a friend of ours here who took the kids from us.  My sister and her husband were going to keep them but they have moved this past weekend and I thought it might be a little much with three extra kids.  So any how we went out and had dinner at  Smokey Bones.  We had some yummy food.  We had not been there before and so we both really enjoyed it.  We did not do dessert because we had another place in mind.  Well after our dinner we went down to the beach and had a nice walk on the beach.  It was so pretty when we got there. The sun was just starting to set and so the water was purple and the sky was beautiful.   While we were walking we saw dolphins for the first time here.  There were several of them and it was so wonderful to see them.  I love seeing dolphins swimming.  Needless to say we just had a nice time walking holding hands and not being interrupted from kids.  We love them to death but sometimes you just need time for adults only.  Any how after our walk we went to Brusters Ice cream.  Now we had a coupon for a buy one get one free and we were going to get all we could for it.  So needless to say,  James and I both got a three dip waffle cone.  It was supper yummy, way TOO much for one person to eat,  (James said he bet it was a pound of ice cream in that cone.)  But it was good.  James managed to eat all his.  I ended up throwing the whole cone away and all the ice cream still in it.  I could not get to it.  We both felt sick later from eating to much.  Well We both just enjoyed our night out.  It was peaceful and romantic.   James got a new wedding band after not having one for about 2 years.  So he got a titanium ring.  he likes it a lot and now he actually looks married.  Well my dear hubby had been listening to all the complaining I had been doing about my digital camera I hated.  And so I got a new one.  I love it.  So that was our night out. 

6 comments:

Happy said...

Tara, you and James are so cute together and the sun setting in the back ground just adds to the beauty of you both. I am glad that you were able to go and do something for your anniversary. We love you both and we miss not being there to help out.

Love;

Mom and Mark

Aleisha said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you two. Here's to many more wonderful years for you guys!

Kara and Theo said...

As much as I liked the opportunity to be here by SanFran, I would have so much preferred to have our anniversary background the beach also. *sigh* Maybe our 10th anniversary picture will look like yours! Here's to hoping, and congratulations on the double digits!!!

Who We Are... said...

Holy Cow James! You are all grown up! Lesley showed me this blog when she was here with the kids for 8 days. Check out our blog so you can see the pictures from her visit. Hey she says that Tara reminds her of me and that we would be the best of friends...on good authority Tara. Keep in touch if you want! I warn you though I am quite a goofball! LOL. Stacey Woestman Weller

Who We Are... said...

PS. James your wife is really pretty!

Jason and Charlotte said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are so cute together, I'm glad you got some adult time!!! It's nice to remember you are husband and wife every now and then. I miss having you around Tara!!!