CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just so you know

OK call it advertising or a friend telling you news. But today if you go to the Cheesecake factory all their slices of cheesecake are for $1.50. You heard me. They opened 30 years ago and that was the price of their cheesecake back then so you get it for the same price today only. SO run go get yourself a slice of cheesecake and think of all the money you are saving as you eat it. We are going today so I am sure I will post pics of the kids later today.

4 comments:

jaesi said...

dang! Im a day late.....and tres leches is sounding killer right now.

sunshine said...

Did you guys go to The Cheesecake Factory? Bet it was packed, don't know if I would want to fight the crowd, but They sure are good. Miss you guys. Love ya.

Love,
Margaret

Janice said...

Hey there! I'm not sure how adventurous you are feeling today, but there is a Kid's Day at Ft. Monroe (just across the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel). It is free for military families and they even feed you for free too!

Who We Are... said...

tara, I am gonna steal a bunch of your songs and add them to my blog. They are sooo good! Ideas of songs I hadn't heard in a long time! Great job! Stacey