CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Bethannie







We celebrated Bethannies Birthday on Saturday. She turned 7. I still look at her and wonder where 7 years have gone too. I still remember the day I had her and the emotions I had with her. But what a great day we had. She got to open one present in the early afternoon because James was taking her out for a surprise. So she got herself a new golf club set. She has wanted one for about the last 2 years and we finally decided to get her some. SO she was supper excited when she saw this. James was going to take her and go play golf but it was a rainy day so in between rain he took her and little James over to a driving range. They had a lot of fun. Or so it sounded like it since I did not go with them. We had to get Mackenzie down for a nap. She was being cranky. But she got a lot of High School Musical stuff. New Webkinzs. She got some cards from far away relatives. She very much loved her birthday. She did tell me this day that in one year she will be able to be Baptized and that made me happy and sad. Happy that she is waiting for this wonderful occasion. But sad because I can not believe what used to be my baby is now going to be 8 in less then one year. It just seems so crazy to me.

1 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Wow, she seems dedicated to golf if she has been asking for those clubs for the last two years. That is awesome! I hope she gets some lessons. Does James play a lot? Happy Birthday Bethannie!