CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A fun but sad day

Not the best pic but that is Bethannie and I in the front row of the Big Bad WOlf. We love roller coasters.


This is us waiting in line for the big bad Wolf.


So we started out by going to Busch Gardens. Of course we had a lot of fun. Little James totally surprised me and James and got on two rides. One he has been on but did not like and so we had to do a lot of talking to get him on it. It was a the log flume but he got on it and did not cry. He surprised himself by not crying which I thought was funny. ANy how He then went and rode a Curse of the Dark Castle. It is not a scary ride but it is a motion 3-D ride. I do not like it because it makes me motion sick. But he had never gone on it so it was fun. Any how well Bethannie went to my sisters house after Busch Gardens becasue she was going camping with them the next day. My dad and stepmom, my grandparents, and my sister and her husband and my other sisters daughter were all going. So she was really excited but I have to say I was not so excited to drop off my dear sweet little girl for a whole week away. Well She will have fun though.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

A whole week....try two and a half!!!! Just kidding. We were dying by the second day. Not Autumn, she hardly has the time to talk to us on the phone the little booger! I am glad that her and Bethannie are having such fun together! Love the haircut!

Janice said...

Hey there! We like roller coasters as well! We went to Busch not that long ago. I wish Jeremiah would have thought to take pictures of me on the coasters I went on though. Did you ride Gryffon?