CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Myrtle Beach

We went out to dinner on Thursday once we got to Myrtle Beach.  We met up with Annie and Keith.  (James's sister and her husband)  We went to this Burger place that was pretty good.  It was right on the ocean and it has a nice waiting area while you wait for your table to be ready.  Well we finally get seated and Mackenzie does not want to sit in her chair she just wants me to hold her and so we sit down together.  We are all eating peanuts that they have in buckets on the table.  Well after we had just ordered our drinks Mackenzie turns around and faces me and lays her head down on my chest and before I even knew what was going on she sits up looks at me and starts vomiting everywhere.  (Mainly on the two of us though.)  Well I am grabbing an empty peanut bucket for her to throw up in and trying to get paper towels.  It was just a mess.  Needless to say she started acting like she felt better after that.  I ended up going to their bathroom which lucky for me was just a one person stall and took my shirt off threw it in the sink to rinse off everything, put it back on and stripped Mackenzie's pants off.  Her shirt was not to bad.  We continued to have our dinner and tried to make the best of it.  I did feel a little funny eating dinner in a restaurant with a wet t-shirt on.  Oh well


Mackenzie was just not feeling good this night so she wanted nothing to do with a pic


James and Ryan were having a great time eating out together.  They fed off of each other about doing things.  So James would hit the table and Ryan would then do it.  If Ryan got up then James would.  They were pretty funny.


No one can ever say these two girls are not ever ready for a picture.

1 comments:

Happy said...

When little one's do not feel good they want their mommies. When they get older they still want their mommies. I am glad that she began to feel better for your trip.

Wet T-Shirt party, sounds like a lot of fun with trying to handle all the little ones that were there.

Have a good time.

Love;

Mom