CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Thanksgiving trip

So for Thanksgiving this year the kids had the whole week off from school which was so nice. So we decided to take a trip to Alabama to go visit my mom and Step dad and my brother. We had a lot of fun there. We had a Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday before Thanksgiving. Then had a crab boil on Monday, which was so YUMMY. John did a great job on it. James had been telling me for a year or so he really wanted to do that. So it was nice letting John take charge and do it. After visiting with them we then headed up to Cincinnati to go visit James' sister. We have been getting together every year now for the past couple years and trade homes and so the kids were excited to go see their cousins. We also got to go see my grandparents on our trip. It was a good trip and I did not get to take a lot of pictures but here are a few. Thanks everyone who let us crash at their home. it was a GREAT trip.

James and the kids. So cute


My sweet kids. I love James look.

James standing by the wall after all the skating he kept doing!




Mackenzie and Marisa skating together. They are so cute together. I love that they get along so well.


James helping Mackenzie and Aubrey skate.


James showing off.


James and Mackenzie ice skating together. The kids LOVE it.


James out there all by himself. He was doing a great job. To bad I can not say I was thrilled about it. the boy was in a full arm cast and I was so scared he was going to fall.


James and Mackenzie again.


The tree in Cincinnati OH. We had our picture taken in front of it while we were there.


One of my good friends, Melissa, that I grew up with that I got to visit while I was in Alabama.

1 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

What part of Alabama did you visit? You know we are in Mobile? Love the skating, I wish we were able to expose our kids to that, but I don't know how to skate so I'm not sure how that would work out even if we did live somewhere where they could. LOL! I noticed that my blog link isn't in your list of blogs. You know I have one, right?