CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Halloween

So I really do like to try and make the kids costumes. Sometimes it works and sometimes they have a different idea. So this year was a little of both. James decided he wanted to be a Lego and so we went to work figuring out how to make his costume. Big James was a big help on this one.

I LOVE how it turned out. His head is sitting up stairs on his shelf in his room now. I don't know if we will ever be able to get rid of it now. he looked so cool and he loved how he looked in it.


bethannie wanted to be a dead diva. So she used an old dance costume and we added to it. She loved how her hair and face turned out. School would not let them look scary so she never did do the fake blood but I still think she looked pretty good.



Mackenzie just wanted to be a butterfly. So she was pretty easy to have a costume for. she looked so sweet.


I love Halloween and how we all dress up. I never took pics of us last year or this year, but I made Mr. and Mrs. Potato head costumes for both of us last year and we re wore them this year. I will have to take a pic of us in them just to remember but I LOVE how they turned out and I love seeing people laugh when they see us coming. But I think it is what makes the holiday fun is for all of us to dress up and have fun.




0 comments: