CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Here we were after church. We got up on Sunday and the kids got a basket. It was filled with color coded candy. I had see the stuff at Wal-mart and thought why would you have everything be in color sections. Then my smart sister said if the Easter bunny did that then none of the kids could say that is mine. So the Easter bunny did just that. Bethannie's basket was all pink. Mackenzie's was all yellow and James was all blue. The kids loved it. Well I found these cute dresses a few weeks ago and thought they would be perfect for Easter when I knew I was never going to get the skirts I wanted to make for the girls done. So all the girls matched and I loved it.

The kids looking cute.



10 comments:

LeAnn said...

You guys all looked so cute!!!

Denise said...

Tara, I totally did the matching easter baskets also. That is funny. You look great!

Janice said...

You guys look great! I'm glad you got the Busch Garden tickets. How did the no frill girls night go? I guess I'll ask you this morning, see you at the gym!

Anonymous said...

Your kids will always be the cutest in my eyes! Hey, when will Bethannie get her teeth back? tee hee!

Brooke said...

You and your kids looked like turquoise and lime dreams!

Melissa Blair said...

Adorable!!

heidigoseek said...

beautiful!! your dress even matched the color scheme, too. i like the basket idea...that will come in handy next year:)

Happy said...

Oh goodness, how cute everyone looked for Easter. I do not think that the girls needed their skirts. Those outfits were just as cute as they can be. You did a GREAT job mom for getting everyone ready for Easter. All my little ones look wonderful along with you looking beautiful Tara.

Love;
Mom and Mark/ Nanna and Pappa

Little Hensley Fam said...

Jonas totally has the same sweater vest as James! Let me know and we can coordinate our boys some Sunday, lol!! You guys look so cute!

sunshine said...

You guys sure look cute all dressed up in your Easter outfits. Can't wait to see you in a little over a month. Miss and love you all.

Love,
Margaret