CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another fun play

So Bethannie was in another school play with some of her friends. they put on Treasure island. The play was really cute and while I was video taping the whole thing I also tried to record a few songs on the camera so I could blog it. So if the recording is not so great you know why now. She really enjoys doing these plays. She was all ready for another play to start but came home the next day to inform me she has to wait till she is in the 3rd grade to be in another play. I can hardly wait to see what she will do next year.

1 comments:

sunshine said...

I'm glad that Bethannie like to do this type of thing. Did she have a part individual part in the play or is she in the choir. I couldn't tell where she was. Good job Bethannie, you guys sounded great.

Love ya,

Grandma