CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Busch gardens

So we bought season passes to Busch Gardens again this year. We had a lot of debate about it but I decided that we would still get enough use out of it with out James being here. It is a great way to just go spend a day and not feel trapped in the house. So we went for the first time this year last Friday. It was a lot of fun. We met up with 2 girls from church and all their kids. We had 3 adults and 11 kids. It sounds a lot more crazy then it was I think. The kids all get along great and the girls are great friends of mine. So it was a good day just spent chillin out. Here are some pics of the kids and well I had my camera with me all day but these were the only pics I took all day. I will try to do better next time.

Elizabeth and Mackenzie on the air balloon ride.

James and Annie on the ride too. They all had fun riding the little kid rides.

Mackenzie and Elizabeth again. They look so cute.

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

Awww, they look so cute and happy!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a cool ride! TTT

Happy said...

11 young people!!!! Oh my gosh. They all looked like they had a great time. I am sure you mommies were just a bit tired when it was all said and done.

Brave people to take on such a task. My hat is off to you all.

Love;

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey I wanted to write to say hi and to tell you June 9-15th we will be driving down and visiting VA! I thought if you liked we could come and visit you all. The 12th I am going to my sisters graduation hopefully so let us know when and where if you like. Take care and etalk again to you soon.