CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Crazy night

So a few weeks ago I had 5 extra kids for the night. There parents went up to the temple and then to a Grateful Dead concert. Sounds like a great combo to me. Any how well the kids were all here from about noon till the next morning. I thought I might be crazy by the end but it was surprisingly not bad. The kids helped entertain each other so that made it easy in some ways.

This was all the kids that night watching a movie. We rented Bedtime stories and Tale of Desperox. I am sure I did not spell that right but oh well. They loved the movies.


We went out side and enjoyed the nice weather and rode bikes and scooters.



Here is baby Noah walking around barefoot. He wanted out side so bad but I had no shoes for him so what do you do. You let the boy have fun.

Banks went out and played outside just like this. He is so funny.

James and Adam waiting to be pulled in the wagon.
All in all it was a fun evening with all the kids. I told them they owe me but really I feel like I still owe them because they help me out with James and T-ball practice all the time. I hope you guys had a fun time Allyn and Aron. I will do it again if you ever feel the urge to go to another concert. HA HA HA



1 comments:

allyn said...

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! i can't believe you had enough sanity to even think about taking pictures. we did have a blast even though the concert was a bust. what in the world-banks' infatuation with costumes is too much. i know he is going to end up being some kind of team mascot for his adult life career.
it is never a problem to take james to t-ball, bytheway. we all have to go too.

you're amazing!!!