CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter eggs

So we decided it was time to color our Easter eggs on Saturday night. The kids were so excited about it. I am glad that as the kids do get older it makes things that used to drive me crazy to do way easier. I just could not stand the mess and how everything they touched would be dyed a new color. We did have a few small spills but no big deal. They made a lot of really bright eggs.
They turned out so well.

James watching the girls color their eggs.

Bethannie waiting for her egg to get colored.

James making some cool colored eggs.

Bethannie writing on her egg. After she did it then James wanted to try too.

Mackenzie just showing off her really dirty face. I guess I never washed her face after dinner. Oh well.

James making some really cute face .

Bethannie being supper cute too.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I loved coloring eggs when I was a child and I can't resist grabbing a few eggs and making my own pretty colors while the kids do them now.

Happy said...

Easter Eggs anyone? You all looked like you were having a wonderful time getting ready for the Easter Bunny. Remember that the Easter Bunny comes each year and has to have helpers to help him out and you did a great job doing that, by coloring the eggs.

Love you all;

Nanna