CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Two weeks down

Well it is hard to believe that 2 weeks have already passed since James left. I can not believe in some ways how slow it feels like time is going but I know it will be over before I know it. Especially because I am such a crazy mom. Well the past 2 weeks have been a blure for me because well I have has sick kids, a ton of girl scout cookies to get rid of, literally, and sign ups for kids. James has been asking to play T-ball since he was like 3. So he is finally old enough and there are a few people from church who all have boys the same age as James and we all had talked about signing them up together. i do feel sorry for the coach because these boys love to play together and I bet it will be a handful but they are going to have so much fun. Well Bethannie said she wanted to play too and so it was a lot cheaper to sign up the next child so I went ahead and signed her up too. The thing is she has never played and she is going to coach pitch so we shall see. The same thing I hope with her team is she will be on the team with a bunch of the boys from her church class. She loves the idea of playing though so I am glad she is going to.

Mackenzie woke up last Friday throwing up. She was sick till Tuesday. Let me tell you no fun. I am not good with knowing what to do with sick kids. James always tells me what to do. But we survived. James got it a little bit too so he stayed home from school on Monday. What a day that was because we saw a whole inch of snow fall and we were on a 2 hour delay, 20 + accidents on the highways, and LOTs of schools through out the area with no school at all. Oh well.

As far as girl scout cookies well our little troop is about to have their last booth sale on Saturday. I am hoping to get rid of everything we have left. I will be great to not see another cookie box for a long time after this. I have had CASES in my living room for almost a month now.

Well I got a phone call from James last night and I was so excited to hear from him. He is doing good and is about to pull into France. So jealous. One day I will go there too. Any how well that is our weeks summed up.

5 comments:

Brown Family said...

Glad to hear you survived the sickies. :) Good luck to the kids with T-Ball (and you with the practices plus games). Mmmm...Girl Scout Cookies! Wow, a month! I bet you are sick of them.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo!!! Have James get me a magnet from every stop he makes! :o)
~TTT~

Aleisha said...

Do you ship girl scout cookies? YUM!! Let me know if James pulls into Italy. We'll try to see him if he pulls into Naples. Glad to hear he's doing good and you guys are hanging in there.

Brooke said...

Hum...If you still need to get rid of some cookies, I could probably be talked into buying a box of samoas and a box of thin mints. It would be difficult to convince me, but i'll bet you could do it.

Aleisha said...

How much are they and what kind do you have. I usually just get the thin mints. But want to venture out, maybe. =o)