CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

So for the last week and a half Bethannie has had to be at school 30 minutes early so they could have drama practice. The 2ND grade was putting on a play " How does your garden grow". It was a really cute play and Bethannie had a ton of fun doing it.

Here Bethannie is with 2 of her friends from school that were also in the play.


Here is a picture of almost all the kids. It was so cute.


Bethannie was a lawn ornament. She was a cute one at that. The pic was not so great but it was the best I got of the girls.
Here is the last song the kids sang. Just thought I would share the joy.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the video was too cute. what was up with the "head banger"? tee hee
~TTT~

heidigoseek said...

i love it! what a cute group of kidlets!

Kara and Theo said...

So cute!

Tina said...

Hi there - thanks for stopping by my blog and of course I will enter your name. Super cute clan you got there. Thanks for sharing and I will visit again soon.

tina

Staci said...

Thanks for your comment on my giveaway! I love the girls skirts you made, too cute.

scrappysue said...

that's so cute! i love kids' productions. thanks for stopping by

Lynn said...

stopped by from the UBP 09 party.. Great blog!

Denise said...

Tara, that really is so cute. I can't believe how old she is getting. i guess that means that we are getting old. Denise

Brooke said...

very cute! I'm really impressed by Granby Elementary--they always seem to have something great going on.

Jenna said...

Okay, the girls look way cute in that picture and Nate, well... he looks like he doesn't want to look too fond of those cute girls next to him.

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Michelle said...

And some guys big head.

YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog for the UBP.

I'm having some giveaways if you are interested.

Jadehollow said...

Dropping in from UBP! Nice to meet you.. You have a beautiful family.
Debbie