CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We say good bye

As we are about to say good bye to our dear James I am saddened. I do not know what it is about this deployment but I just am not ready for it. I know lots of people do it all the time. We have done it a lot before, but I just have not been ready for this one. It is his job and we respect and love him for that. I feel so blessed to have a husband who stands up for our country every day of his life. He loves his job and what it stands for. We may not love it as much all the time. It means a lot of lonely times for me. it means a lot of nights when the kids go to bed with out hearing from their father. but we all do it. just like many others all across the country. it is so hard to feel sorry for yourself when you know and are reminded by many others that you are not the only one. Not that I have ever felt I am the only one to ever have to do this. I just want James to know though before he leaves how much we love him and will miss him. You are certainly the center of our family. We miss you terribly when you are away and nothing seems to be just right while you are away. Please come home safely and soon.

10 comments:

LeAnn said...

Here's hoping for a very short six months!!!

Let us know when you need us, Tara!

Kara and Theo said...

My hear aches for you and your family. I dread the day that Theo will be deployed. The most we have gone is 3 weeks, and that can be pure torture. I know I couldn't make 6 months! I'll be praying for you and your family that the time will go by quickly.

Kara and Theo said...

I meant 'heart', sorry about the typo. lol...;)

heidigoseek said...

oh, tara...i'm so sorry for your sweet family. we're here when you need us:)

Jason and Charlotte said...

You make me cry Tara!!! My heart goes out to your family. You are a great wife and mother!! We love you guys. We are grateful for James and pray for all of them everynight!!! Hope the time goes quickly.....

Janice said...

We're in this together, girl! I feel pretty similar to you about it though. At least this time I won't be about to deliver a baby when they leave! haha. OH - and please know all you need to do is call if you need ANYTHING!!

Lindi said...

We love you guys. I wish I was there next door to you. Call whenever you need to. We will continue to pray for you guys.

Jenna said...

I am here to help and so close by too, how convenient...really, seriously, can't wait to get the kids together to play again and get you some alone time...any time you need! I know this will be very tough at times, but you can do this because you are an amazingly devoted mother and wife, may you feel strengthened everyday. lol!

Denise said...

Tara, I just started a blog yesterday or something, so now I can keep you updated on me. I am so sorry to hear about James leaving. I am so grateful for men like him and love everything that he is doing for us. I am so happy to hear from you and have loved reading your blog. Here is my address
jonanddeniseharris.blogspot

Janice said...

Tara... didn't want to bug you again today - if you wanted to still get a thing or two from pampered chef, I'm trying to close the party by tomorrow. You can send me a line or call me and let me know if you still want to. I hope all is well.