CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crafting moments

So the last three days or so I can say I have done a whole lot of nothing but crafting. I tried my hand at sewing a skirt for Bethannie. She has not modeled it long enough for me to snap a picture of it but I will. I went to a birthday breakfast this morning and every one was saying how they love hair bows but can not make them. Well several people said they wanted some so those who asked here is what I made today. You have to let me know what you want. I had a lot of fun making them because well I am still trying to learn how and so I thought they turned out really well.

My other project was this skirt for both the girls.
Thanks Charlotte for the idea. I have been wanting to make them for a long time. So I finally got around to it.


Here is a close up of it.

And I made a matching hair bow for both the girls to wear with it.

Any how well I just thought I would post some pics because I had been telling people who do not live near by what I was trying to do. Easier to explain with pics.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job. the bows & skirts look very nice. you could set up a booth at craft shows & sell them I'm sure!
~TTT~

LeAnn said...

You are one talented lady!!! It was fun to see you this morning...wish I didn't have to leave so soon.

Happy said...

Tara how cute your bows turned out. The skirts for the girls came out AWESOME as well. I told you before and I will tell you again, I am proud of you for just getting in there and learning a new skill.

Hugs and kisses to everyone there.

Love;

Mom

Janice said...

So Cute Tara! Maybe I'll have to drop in before the crafting bug leaves you so I can learn too! Then if my girls ever decide that they will actually WEAR the bows, I know what to do!

heidigoseek said...

thanks for the fun bows! i love the ones i picked up.. you are very talented and very generous. cute skirts, too:)

Michelle said...

I have a skirt that is too short for my 3 year old. What exactly did you put on the edge there? How hard would that be to do?

Love the bows. Where's the giveaway so we can win one.