CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a minute....

Man I have not clue how people do it. I have been on the go for the entire last week. I did thank goodness get a day at home yesterday to just do nothing. well sort of. I have not had the time to even really tidy or well who am I kidding, clean my house. So I asked the kids to help me get the house clean. they did sort of help but it did get most of the way done. I need to finish my kitchen but not a big deal. I am just so tired form running every where do everything. I do not know how I will keep it all up but I will some how manage. I bring it all on myself. But man I have just not had time for anything. Well I just needed to vent a little frustration of how my life is. Gotta love not having your husband at home when life is always going.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You did have a very busy week, I think I saw you almost everyday or talked to you and you had a great attitude. You are such an awesome person Tara, always willing to help others and lend a hand. Baseball is a BIG committment especially when you have more than one child playing and on different teams...time will fly and before you know it, school will be out, you'll take your trip, and James will be back, I hope it feels that quick. I know the day in, day out does not feel quick, but hang in there, I truly admire you and sincerely want to help if I can!

Janice said...

I hear ya! I'm taking another personal day today to get in gear for our trip tomorrow. Hopefully we'll see you in the morning at the gym!

Syra's Life said...

Stay positive if you can! I know it can get very strenuous at times. One day in the future, your beautiful kids will appreciate how much you have done for them. From what I have read and heard, you're an amazing mother! Hang in there girl.