CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

No more diapers

So I just have to post about how happy I am with Mackenzie. She is finally potty trained. We are still putting on a diaper at night just to be safe because she is not so great at night while she is sleeping but no more diapers during the day. She started last Sunday and really has been doing a good job. She had a few accidents while learning and she is working hard to earn her reward. I am just so happy and proud of her. Any how Just thought I would share that with every one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mackenzie!!!! Big Girl panties!!!
~TTT~

Janice said...

Yay! Hopefully Julia won't be too far behind!

Brown Family said...

Yay no more diapers! Great Job Mackenzie!

Kara and Theo said...

What a proud moment! I'm so jealous, I have another 3 years!!! I do it to myself, I know how babies are made. Congrats on the freedom from diapers!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!