CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A trip to the Zoo




Well we decided to go to the zoo today. James just loves going to the zoo. Seeing all the animals and getting to run is his idea of fun. I on the other hand had second thoughts as soon as we got to the parking lot. It was a really nice day out and so I did figure there would be a lot of other people there but not like this. There were easily 20 buses in the parking lot. Yikes. And lots of cars parked. We had to search for a parking spot. We have never had to do this at this zoo. Any how I decided to go in with the kids because I had said we would go. So we soon realized just how many kids were in the park today. Too many for me. We got through half the zoo and I gave up. We went home. We have a year pass so not a big deal but there were just to many little kids. But the kids got to see their favorite animals. The elephants and giraffes. We will try again soon.

0 comments: