CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Go Me

Any how tacky title but true. I have been doing a 12 week challenge at the YMCA and so I am about half way there and I just went in to go have my body taped and pinched to find out measurements and body fat. So 4 weeks later (today) I have lost 4% body fat, 10 inches, and 9 lbs. I know it is not a lot off but I was excited. I am about 4 lbs from a weight I can never remember being at. SO I am excited about that. Any how I just wanted to share my excitement today. I just have to keep getting my butt kicked at the gym and keep eating well. So we will see how much more I lose in the 2ND half of the challenge.

4 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Congratulations! I think it is a big deal what you have accomplished. Keep up the great work. I know it's hard, but nothing worth having is ever easy!

Happy said...

Tara: GREAT JOB!!!! I am so excited for you as well. You can do it and you are teaching yourself and your family how important it is to set goals and accomplish them. Keep going. Love; Mom

Brown Family said...

Not a big deal? What 9lbs is a big deal!!! Great job! You should be VERY pleased with yourself.

Aleisha said...

That's Awesome!! Keep it up. I wanna see a pict!