CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am so tired

OK so today James had to take my car to work because his is in the shop for the day. Any how well I am going to the YMCA and I am trying to do a 12 week challenge. Well today was the meeting that we have as a group. So I told James I would figure out how to get there. They have a city bus that goes all round. So I looked online for how to get there. Did not seem to bad and pretty fast. So James Mackenzie and I set off this morning to the bus stop. Well we had probably a half mile walk to get to the bus stop. Then they dropped us all off at this terminal they call it. Well I was still probably another mile at least away form the Y but I walked the rest of the way there. I then went in and got my butt completely kicked by our personal trainer we have for this challenge. Any how so what do I decide I can do after my work out? I decide I will just walk home. It is over 6 miles from the Y to our house and I walked it all. It took me 2 hours but I am so exhausted now. I wish that James and Mackenzie would lay down and go to sleep so I could just rest but it will not happen. I am just so tired.

3 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Holy Cow that is a lot of walking. I went to go pick Tobie up from school, which a round trip is almost 4 miles. Then the kids just didn't want to come inside. I know that exhausted feeling. I just want to take a nap, but I have way too much to do.

Aleisha said...

Dang, you go girl. You make me tired just talking about it. Way to go!! We want picts. =o)

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are just SUPER MOM! I love how you can just get up and keep going and going like it is nothing! You always have a smile on your face and you always seem to have a great attitude about everything! Your an awesome person and mother keep up the great work! I to know that EXHAUSTED feeling after runing and running for Dr's appts ect. Just keep your head up and remeber it is all worth it inthe end. Just get to bed early tonight that will help for church tomorrow. GOOD LUCK and tell everyone the Grimm Clan in florida says hi and we miss you all.