CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

I am mad

OK so I said last post we went camping this past weekend. Well when we were leaving we had to put the tent down in the rain so when we got home we put it back up so it could dry out and then we were going to put it back down. Any how so it rained when we got home and so the tent was up till after dinner. Well as I was making dinner the front part of the tent fell and so I went over to see what had happened and a tent pole has already bent. We spent $150 on this tent for it to be used for 1 weekend and already has a bent pole. We got it at Sams club and so I am hopefully going to be able to take it back and get a new one or our money back. But I am not happy.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I don't blame you one bit for being mad. Sam's is usually pretty good at accepting returns.

Aleisha said...

Bummer, good luck. I think they will return it. Looks like you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

I would return it in a hearbeat! Nothing I ever get lasts to long so I NEVER hesitate to return it! But it does look like you had fun! How do you get those list of all the other peoples blogs on yopur site? I want to ass some to mine!

Anonymous said...

SORRY TYPO on the comment! I meant that I wanted to know how you added the list of other bloggers? I did not mean to type it the way it came out! I was typing to fast that is all!