CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bush Gardens again




Well I am sure that by the end of the summer you all will be sick of our posting about Bush Gardens. But yesterday we went and the park was doing this whole Ready, set, GROW. It was a gardening expo and so we were looking around and the kids got to make a little craft. It was so funny watching our kids try their hardest to hammer and put together this plant pot. Any how it was so hot out yesterday and so I got a real nice sun burn. OUCH. Any how But we were there for a long time and I was so ready to go home. But I was videoing the kids on the carousel. SO I am adding that on today. I hope it works.

3 comments:

Happy said...

Shumaker 5 plus 1

I am glad that you are spending as much time with your family as you can. You never know when things might change. Tara and James you are doing a GREAT job with your little family. Keep making memories with them, so that when they are older they will have those to fall back on.

We love you so much.

Love;

mom/nanna

Happy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brown Family said...

Hey Tara!

What a cute blog you have. How do you like Virgina?

Busch Gardens sounds like fun!! Did you all get season passes?

Talk with you later!

Alishia