CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

They love it....



James has always had this thing of throwing the kids high in the air and they always love it. James has been the one who has to be in the mood to "fly" but usually loves it. Well this was James and the kids today. When I see how high they go I cringe. It is to high for me. But they always laugh and want to do it again and again. They never seem to amaze me at what they are not scared of. How great to be a kid again....

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

That is so great that you guys got a blog! I had no idea that you guys were in VA, I didn't even know that James was out of school yet. That is awesome!
That is a really cute puppy by the way, what is it's name?

Jason and Charlotte said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog, we just did ours this weekend, finally getting with the times. I didn't realize so many others had one. Glad to see James home! I miss you!