CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A messy Dinner




All the kids with their spaghetti faces.

She is making a big smile here. Isn't that the funniest smile. She does this all the time now when you say smile pretty.

Mackenzie making a really big mess.

My sister and her husband came down and they spent the day with us. It was a lot of fun. It was great because I got to go to the store by myself because they stayed at the house with the kids. James had duty so he was not at home at all. So when I got home she had dinner ready too. How nice. Well we had spaghetti and Mackenzie was loving it. But she made the biggest mess ever.

1 comments:

Happy said...

OH DEAR HEAVENS!!

How cute are you all. I love it. You all loved it when we had spaghetti, because you all would do the same thing. Slurp it up and make lots of noise. I am glad that Chrissy and Jacob were able to come and spend the day with you all.

Keep the posts coming.

Love;

Mom and Mark