CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A fun night

Tonight we decided to make homemade pizza and try and teach the kids how to play Monopoly.
It was a lot of fun. The kids thought it was cool to make the pizza and then get to eat it for dinner. It actually turned out really good. I made James and I a Chicago deep dish pizza that turned out very yummy as well. So it was a fun night.

Bethannie and Big James putting pepperoni on the Pizza


Mackenzie taking her turn.


James and Bethannie playing with the pepperoni instead.


Everyone enjoying their dinner. What a mouth full of food most of them have.
I am glad they had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

sunshine said...

Sounds like alot of fun, even tho pizza isn't in one of my top 10, you know the cheese thing. How did the kids do with monopoly? Chrissy called today and said Jacob was able to get off for the camping trip, so let me know what you all are doing!!

Love ya,
Margaret

Aleisha said...

Looks like fun. When's the party so we can come join ya?

Happy said...

You all look like fun is in the air. I am glad that you can do this with you family. Take all the time that you can right now. Enjoy the family time as well. Everyone looks like they are getting a ton of sun.

Hugs and kisses,

Love

Nanna and Pappa

Johnson Family said...

what a fun night!!! I have pictures of your kids making pizza at my house just like that from about 3 years ago or so... crazy how time changes so quickly. It is so great to see James home and you guys all having fun together!