CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

I was tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was getting ready for my wedding. To be exact I was probably on my way to Utah from Ohio from going to my brothers graduation. We also picked up James and he was going back to Utah with us to start finding a job and to get enrolled in college. I was finished with my freshman year of college and was sad to see my room mates go home and not be near by any more. I was getting ready to tell my little sister by for the year because she was on her way to Sweden for a year as a foreign exchange student. Other then that I really do not know.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list today?

Well I really finished up doing everything yesterday, so I do not really know. I do have a sink of dished to do. A load of laundry. Cook dinner for some friends we have coming over today. Be a good hostess I guess. And put my kids to bed tonight. Does all that count. It is things to do today.

5 snacks I enjoy.

Carrot sticks with hummus. Chocolate. Hot Tomales. Ice Cream. Amish Friendship bread. I just received a starter 10 days ago and so I baked it up yesterday and it was the best stuff ever. To bad no one lives close enough to me that I can give you one of my 4 new starters. So sad.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire.

I would but me a new house. A new car. A new car for every one in my family. Invest what I would need for the rest of my life and then go to a charity and donate the rest.

Places I have lived.
Dayton OH, Midway KY, Frankfort KY, Price UT, Indianapolis IN, Jacksonville NC, Jacksonville FL, Back to Dayton OH, Norfolk VA.

Jobs I have had.
Where to begin. I was newspaper deliverer when I was little. McDonald's, Kmart, Tumbleweed, A daycare, A cafe line cook, Food Lion, and a mom. What do or did I enjoy the most? Being a mom!

I tag .......Charlotte, Chrissy, Lindi, Shayla, Kristy!
Have fun

1 comments:

Happy said...

That was cool to read about you and what took place in your short life span.

Have a great day;

Love;

Mom