CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Corn Maze



This was the beginning of the maze. We let James start out leading us the way and he picked this entrance to start. I had never been to a corn maze and I was really impressed. this place does a new one every year an this year was dedicated to he military. It was a lot of fun to get outside and walk through corn.


We would let each kid taking a turn to lead through a section to find all of the check points. Some were able to do it with out much help and some spots were really hard to find. So we all had to help each other read he maps and make sure we knew where we were at all time.


look at all that corn out there behind them. we walked all through there and around.



The kids on a bridge going from one section of the maze to the next. There were 4 n all. We easily walked 4 miles going through the maze. but it really was a ton of fun. The weather was perfect and I enjoyed having James with us and he time we got to just have fun.



Through out the maze there were 24 points that you had to find and you would punch a whole in the bottom of the mp. And if we got 20 of the 24 the kids got a certificate. We found all 24.


We had a doughnut for everyone to have hen we got about half way through. They enjoyed them. Someone passing by offered to take our pic and so we have doughnuts in our hands but corn in the background.



James and I. Bethannie took this picture but I was glad. We hardly ever get pics of ourselves.


Bethannie towards the end of the maze. It was a long walk but she did it and not a word of complaint.


James was DONE. he was so tired he sad he was going to stay in the corn field and he would figure out later how to get out. He was crazy. After a quick rest he was ready to finish. And he finished the walk great.



Mackenzie and her sassy self. I just love that kid. She makes me laugh because you never know what you will get from her. I am so glad I have her around all the time to make me laugh.



Here are my kids pretending to be the statue of liberty with CORN. Really? Who does that. I love them. It is hilarious.



James was hungry. Any one else want some? Mackenzie actually picked one up ad did the same thing.

1 comments:

sunshine said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Miss you and love ya.