CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Our ward 5K for service




So we did a service project where we decided everyone who wanted to would run or walk a 5K. If you chose to run it you needed to bring in canned good that we would then donate to a food bank for people here in our area who needed them. It was such a fun morning. We had a few others turn out for it but they had already left before we got this picture. there was a before pic but I did not get that one. So here we all are after our 5K. The girl in the pic at top was going to be moving a week later and we were not going to be seeing her anymore and so I grabbed one last pic with her before we left. It was a not so great pic but I still was glad we took it.

1 comments:

Janice said...

I'm so glad someone finally posted about the 5K! I'm going to steal the group picture though. Thanks!