CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My 30th birthday.


All the girls who joined me for my birthday dinner. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Todd for watching my kids so I could go out. It was really nice of you. Thank you girls for making my birthday a memerable one.


They brought me out cheesecake for my birthday. It was pretty good. I felt a little guilty eating it knowing how hard I had been working at loosing weight. But I ate it and enjoyed it.


Leann, Holly, me and Janice



Leann and Holly




Allyn and Brooke




Allyn and Brooke were just talking and our waiter just poked his head into the pic and told us he knew we wanted him in the pic. He posed alot with us that night. It was funny.




4 comments:

Brooke said...

That was a really fun night, Tara!

LeAnn said...

Awesome! That was the night Holly and I shared the kiddie drink and the meal (well, I ate my half then snarfed down her half as well--oink).

Kara and Theo said...

That looks like so much fun! Happy late Birthday!

Anonymous said...

wish I could have been there!