CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kids first Reds game


Dad and James


Grandma with Bethannie


The 2 goofs.

So I thought the kids would just love going to see a real baseball game after the 2 older ones both playing this last spring. They did indeed love it. I thought that since we were going to be in Cincinnati we would ask my dad and Margaret and my grandparents if they wanted to join us. I thought they would like it as well. We had a blast. The night we went every one got a seat and a hat for $10. So we thought not a bad deal. The kids would wear their hats and then take them back off. For the most part they all did really good and they all said they loved it.




Great grandma and Mackenzie


James with his mouth full of popcorn so into the game.

Bethannie


looking down at all the seats of our family.

Thanks for going with us Dad and Margaret and Grandma and Grandpa. It was a lot of fun.



0 comments: