CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Crazy I know

So I had decided I thought it would be a lot of fun to have my nieces Madison. Aubrey, and Marisa come and stay for a week. James would stay in KY for the week and I would just have the girls. So as crazy as this sounded to me I knew we would have a ton of fun. We did the 11 hour drive home. It took us a little longer due to traffic and stops with 5 girls. But we got here on Friday. After being gone for a month I knew I was in desperate need of groceries. So I went to the store with 5 girls. I did it and it was not bad. I did hear a few times can I have that. Can I have this. We decided we would just go look at the beach this night. The girls were just so excited to see the water. So we all went not in swim suits just our clothes. It was fun and well I should of just put on swim suits. Telling 5 girls do not get soaked we have to run to Wal-Mart after this must of meant... Get wet Aunt Tara will take us home and change us and then we will go to Wal-Mart. So all the girls were soaked except Bethannie. Mostly because they would try to go out in the waves a bit and the wave would come up and soak their pants. Mackenzie just totally fell in the water. Well I let them have fun and we did go to Wal mart with the girls wet. I told them it was fine. they had played enough where it was not like they were drenched any more. It was a fun first day of our trip.

0 comments: