CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Skiing with the kids

So we were all very excited about going to TN and taking the kids skiing. James and I thought the kids might last for a few hours and we would be done. Well I also thought we would hear whining and complaining the whole time too. We were very surprised by the end of the day. The ski slopes open at noon and we got there right as they opened. The kids did so good and they actually lasted until 8:00 that night. We had such a great time. The kids skied on the small hill. and then James and I would take turns going up the mountains and coming down. I have not skied since I was a kid and I was so scared I would not remember how to do it. But I only fell once on the bunny hill when I was taking James down and we both turned the opposite way and we both fell. I also fell getting off the ski lift the first time. You can laugh. I did. I really had no clue what I was doing. But we had such a good time. We all got in for $87 to make the day even better.


James skiing.

Bethannie looks like she is having fun.

Look at this handsome skier.

Bethannie giving it her best try.

Don't they looks so cute.

Here I am going up the ski lift.

And this is the mountain I am coming back down. I never fell coming down so I was pretty pleased

Mackenzie skied a lot like this. She would fall half way down and slid the rest.

How cute are we.

Mackenzie still going.

The end to a LONG day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skiing sure is a lot of fun. I've only been once, a few years ago. I was mostly on my butt. It's so hard to get the hang of it! And I stayed on the "bunny slope". :o)
~Tara T~

heidigoseek said...

super handsome in that ski suit!! glad you had a good time. we go in a couple weeks!