CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Our trip

We got the chance to go on vacation with the kids before James leaves in 2 weeks. We were very excited about it all. We were going to go to Pigeon Forge Tennessee. We did a lot of fun things with the kids but also enjoyed just chilling at the cabin and soaking in the hot tub out side while watching snow fall. It was a good trip and we will treasure the memories for a long time. I am so sad to know that my dear love is leaving in 2 short weeks. We are used to it but it does not get any easier. But I have one more post about our trip I will do later on tomorrow.

8 comments:

LeAnn said...

Welcome home! I missed you!!!

Harley said...

Sounds like fun!! I wish i could come. That really stinks that he left!!!!!

Kara and Theo said...

Where is he going this time? He sure seems to be gone a lot, is this the norm or are you going to be getting a break anytime soon?

Heidi-Ho said...

Hello, what a cute family and fun trips you guys have and have been on! Hope all is well. I'm just waiting around for the next two weeks to go by! Then we'll add another little girl to the clan.

Brooke said...

You guys are so cute. Loved the girls in purple at church today and Bethany's "diva" baptism dip!

Janice said...

Looks like you had fun. Did you go through that Armed Forces Vacation Club thing? Or, did you have friends with a cabin!? Fun fun.

Jenna said...

So glad you guys had such a great getaway...especially before James heads off. You guys are such a cute family. Hang in there with your hubby gone and let me know when I can help, I'd love to.

Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

Tara! I got married in Gatlinburg, TN and spent a ton of time in Piegon Forge! I love it there!