CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A new day

So since my last blog post was me more complaining then any thing else I thought I would do a better one for today. So I signed all the kids for dance class yes even James. They love it. We run three days a week to the dance place but it is so nice. I have Mackenzie in a Creative dance class. James is also in a creative dance class and then Bethannie is in Jazz and Ballet. They all love it. As soon as the weather wants to cooperate I will be glad to send the kids who are not dancing outside to play on the playground. But it seems to rain every day or be totally freezing so we stay inside and talk to all the other people waiting too. It is sad to think of all my kids getting as big as they are. But yesterday the weather was nice and so after school we went for a bike ride. It was nice to just go. So then I look at how big the kids are and think of all the things I am able to go do by myself with them and not worry to much about it. In a little over a month I am going to test my beliefs of doing anything with the kids by myself when we go to Myrtle beach for a week. I am so ready for that vacation. I literally day dream about it. 2 reasons. One I am ready to get away and just do nothing. not feel like I have to go to the gym and kick my butt for 2 hours. Not feel like I have a ton of running around to do, or church stuff to take care of. But second when we leave for the trip we are half way through this torture time called a deployment. I am so ready to know we are half done and only half more to go. I did not plan it like that but it is the way it worked out. On a totally different note my baby sister had a baby last week. He is one cute boy. I am so glad she is so close that I can go help her when she needs it but I also can go hold the baby and love on him. I miss having a little baby around but not enough to want to have another one. Not like we can any way but you know what I am saying. I will hold any ones baby who needs it and then I am more then glad to give them back and know I can go home and sleep all through the night and I do not have any diapers to change. Ahh bliss...... Any how that is what is really going on here at our home. It is crazy sometimes but it is the way I like it. I just wish some days were less crazy then others.

0 comments: