CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

School started?

So I know school started oh a month ago but you would never know this because well I never said a thing about it. But I do have to say that at first I was sad that the kids had gone back to school. They both love it and I would never want them to not go but I missed them.

Mackenzie wanted in the pic even though she was not going to school this day.


Look at this handsome boy. He is such a good kid.


Here is my princess. She has the same teacher this year because she moved up with her class this year and kept most of her kids but had to add a few more. Bethannie is loving it and I liked her teacher so I guess I am thrilled with it too.
Home work is a constant now and so the newness of school has worn off and the kids are just thinking it as if it never ends. We try our hardest to make it easier on them but it is not like you can do your kids home work for them. Although man there are days when I just want to tell Bethannie all the answers so she will quit crying because she does not know how to so this problem or it is to hard according to her. Mackenzie has started a little preschool with her friends from church and so 1 day a week she gets to have school with her friends. She has learned the letter A and B and the numbers 1 and 2. She loves going and ask every day if it is a school day. I love having her at home though again by herself it makes me happy to have some time alone with her because when the other 2 get home it can turn into craziness.

1 comments:

Happy said...

My dear little one's that get to go to school. You look so NICE and ready to begin school for the next year. Mackenzie, you look good too. We are proud of you and know that all of you will do your best in school. We are sorry that we were not there to participate in your first day of school, but we were thinking about you.

Love;

Nanna and Pappa