CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bethannie's Baptism


All our family there for Bethannie on her special day.


Great Grandma and Great Grandpa with Bethannie


Autumn and Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Jacob with Bethannie


Nana and Papa with Bethannie




Grandpappy and Grandma with Bethannie






Our family.
Bethannie and her dad

A Fruit spray I made with help from my family for Bethannie



I love this cake I made for Bethannie. And every one told me it was really good which was a
plus. It was a great day and I am so glad that Bethannie was ready for this special day. We missed all those who could not be there with us on this day due to lots of distance between our families and us. We love you all.

7 comments:

Lilly said...

Bethannie, We love you so much and are so proud of you! I wish we could have been there on your special day. I can't wait to see you in ten days to give you a great bg hug and hear all about your baptism!!!
Love you,

Aunt Jennifer

Jenna said...

Congratulations Bethannie! You look beautiful and I'm sure it was a wonderful experience. Great job on the food, Tara, you are so talented! Love you guys.

Janice said...

Awesome cake and fruit arrangement. You always create the neatest things! It looks like it was a really great day for you guys. I can't wait to see Bethannie and give her a hug of congrats!

SixHatfield said...

I love the picture of James & Bethannie!!

Lindi said...

Congratulations Bethannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have been there. I wish we could just be at each others houses in an hour and not be so far apart!

I love the photographs and the cake and fruit spray. You did great! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! Slow down! :D

Brooke said...

Congratulations to Bethanie on her special day! She looked so sweet in her white dress and that CTR cake rocks!

Who We Are... said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!